We are seeking an experienced Android App developer with a proven track record in designing, developing, deploying and supporting Production level, quality mobile applications. The successful candidate must be talented, smart, energetic and passionate about development and the latest mobile technologies.
Education & Experience:
- At least one app in the Google Marketplace (send link along with resume)
- Proven experience in developing mobile apps (both HTML5 and Native) – Must supply live examples.
- Full development lifecycle experience (e.g. requirements gathering, producing design docs, test plans, code reviews, etc.)
- Create and maintain technical design documentation for new features and applications.
- Experience deploying and supporting Production apps
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of Software Engineering experience
- Minimum 18 months of Android development experience
- Solid Java developer familiar with the fundamentals of Java
- In-depth knowledge of OOP concepts & techniques
- Thorough knowledge of using Eclipse IDE & Android SDK
- Experience building Android apps from scratch utilizing standard SDK
- Techniques (e.g. Activities, Fragments, Intents, Layouts, etc.)
- Experience creating custom UI elements, UI animation techniques and creating a rich, interactive UX on Android
- Knowledge of C2DM
- Experience with HTTP, XML, JSON and HTML, as well as interacting with Server based web services via REST
- Strong background in mobile design patterns, web and native mobile
- Excellent communication & inter-personal skills
Additional Bonus Skills:
- Interact daily with the systems and processes used in professional software development, including source control, bug tracking, testing, etc.
- Excellent communication & inter-personal skills.
- Apps developed for iOS or other platform (specify platform and send link)
- Server side web development (ideally .NET)
- HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery experience